Sozo Essentials Wholesale
LUXE SOY-BLEND WAX
LUXE SOY-BLEND WAX
**Given its high demand, we have opened this wax to pre-sale. If any other items are included in the same order, they will be shipped when the wax is ready. We expect the wax in weekly shipments. We may have some remaining in stock and it will ship immediately.
When you see "pre-sale" listed on a product, it means that the item is available for purchase before it is officially released or in stock. This allows customers to secure their order in advance and be among the first to receive the product once it becomes available. However, please note that pre-sale items are generally non-returnable, so it's important to consider this before making a purchase.
Can't decide between paraffin and soy? Get the best of both worlds with Sozo Luxe Soy-Blend. This soy /paraffin blend offers the fragrance throw and easy burning of paraffin, with the appealing look and usability of soy. This blend can hold 10% of fragrance (per pound), and requires no additional additives - just add color and fragrance.
Sozo Luxe Container Blend
Sozo Luxe Blend is designed to be a single pour container wax when used under favorable conditions. This wax provides the combined benefits of paraffin and soy wax into a single blend.
Wax Blend Consistency: Soft
Candle’s Finish: Creamy, Smooth
Pouring Temp (°F): (145-155)°
Melting Point (°F): 131°
Advantages of using Sozo Luxe Soy-Blend Wax:
- Typically requires only a single pour for containers. Some larger containers may need a second pour
- Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions
- High fragrance load -8% to 10% fragrance loads are possible(we recommend 8%)
- Smooth and creamy look
- Achieve vibrant and dark colors
- Excellent hot and cold scent throw
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Proper pouring temperature allieviates sink holes
- Melt point: 131°
- Heat wax to 180° - 190°
- Add dye if desired and mix thoroughly
- Add candle fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly
- Pouring temperatures should typically be around 145° to 150°, though experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- Allow candles to cool as slow as possible to achieve good jar adhesion and create a smooth finish
- Wait at least 24-48 hours before burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
**Contact us for orders of 5 cases or larger for a wholesale BULK discount
**Given its high demand, we have opened this wax to pre-sale. It is anticipated to arrive by . If any other items are included in the same order, they will be shipped when the wax is ready.